I am now seeing all ages of clients who wish to come into the studio. We are looking forward to July 2021 for the limits to be lifted on the number of in-studio students.
Please remain in your car until at least 3 minutes before your session time.
- Physical Distancing
- Will continue with the new studio set up until all limits are lifted.
- Classes: classes will be a maximum of 4 people until that point
- Please remember that it is a private business but a public space. I see many different people and I want to keep you all as safe as I can. I completely understand if you don’t want to start sessions until you don’t have to wear a mask. (I will be fully vaccinated by July 2nd)
- Ventilation and air filtration in the studio will follow the guidelines required.
- I will continue to clean the equipment with a disinfecting solution. All high touch surfaces will also be wiped down between sessions.
- Students wipe down their equipment with disinfectant after all classes.
- At the studio door, a box of kleenex is fixed to the wall to use for pushing the key code pad and touching door and faucet handles.
- Upon arrival, please sanitize or wash your hands.
- If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below please cancel your session. (This late cancelation will incur no charge or loss of session to you)
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are experiencing a new cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Body aches and headache.
- Have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- Have had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
- Temperature is taken in the studio prior to the session. The hands free thermometer is right inside the door to the studio.
- Incident reporting: If you find out you’ve been exposed please do not feel any judgment, just let me know. This is part of the incident reporting and allows me to follow any necessary steps quickly. As I will also let you know if I were exposed or tested positive.
- 1. Covid-19 brings a new liability to businesses that we have no liability coverage for. With this in mind, I will have new waivers to include this assumption of risk.
- You must be aware and agree to these terms. I am taking every precaution I can to make the studio as safe and clean as possible. Please be aware there are still some risks.
Thank-you for your patience and understanding through all of this.