We are fully re-opened!! The following procedures are still maintained.
- Masks are no longer required but you are welcome to wear one if you desire.
- Cleaning & Sanitization:
- There are several air purifiers running at all times.
- I will continue to clean the equipment with a disinfecting solution. All high touch surfaces will also be wiped down between sessions.
- Students wipe down their equipment with disinfectant after all classes.
- At the studio door, a box of kleenex is fixed to the wall to use for pushing the key code pad and touching door and faucet handles.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are experiencing a new cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Body aches and headache.
- Have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- Have had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
Thank-you for your patience and understanding.